Explore Wedding Pricing
Since each wedding is so unique, I'd love to discuss all the details with you in person so I can make recommendations of what coverage and products would work best for you. I do allow a dinner break, so most couples think they need more coverage hours than they actually do!
Every wedding comes with the following:
- high resolution digital files of your final images (includes personal reprinting rights)
- slideshow of your best images set to music
- online proof gallery
- if available, a second photographer to capture candids
- the option to add on albums, thank you cards, and other beautiful products
Is this in our budget?
Wedding prices vary based on what type of coverage you need, the length of your ceremony, size of your family, addition of an album, and other factors. These general guidelines are to help give you an idea of average prices.
- $600 - $1100: Elopement or small informal ceremony (available only on weekdays and off season)
- $1600 - $2600: Ceremony, family, and portraits
- $2600 - $4600: (MOST POPULAR!) Getting ready, ceremony, family, portraits, and reception highlights
- $3600+: We want you there ALL day!
I am based out of Lethbridge, Alberta and do not charge travel within the city or to nearby communities, regardless of how many photo locations you want to go to.
However, I love traveling for weddings and frequently work with out of town couples! Travel by car is generally $2/km (one way) but other fees may apply. Travel by plane is charged by all travel fees and a per diem rate for myself and an assistant.
Popular travel locations (special rates):
What is required to book our date with you?
A 50% non-refundable retainer is required at the time of booking to reserve your date, which can be paid by credit card, cheque, or Interac e-transfer. Your wedding contract can be signed in person or completed over email or post.
Your date is only reserved once I receive both your signed contract and retainer, so I recommend contacting me as soon as you make your decision to make sure no one else snatches your date!
Meet Your Photographer
Now that we're up to speed, click here to find out a little more about me!